Achieving a bright, white smile can be a great boost for one’s self-confidence and overall appearance. Teeth whitening has become a popular cosmetic procedure that can give you that dazzling smile you’ve always wanted. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to know which one is the best fit for you. Here we will discuss the different teeth whitening options available to you at Earwood Dentistry.
Our in-office procedure is performed right here at Earwood Dentistry by our professional dental team. During the treatment, your dentist will apply a specialized, powerful whitening gel to the surface of your teeth.
Why Choose In-Office Teeth Whitening?
- Faster results: You will see immediate results after your 90-minute office visit.
- Greater effectiveness: The special gel is far more potent than typical at-home treatment options and is trusted only for use by professionals.
- Professional oversight: Your dentist will oversee the treatment and make sure that it’s being done safely and effectively.
- Long-lasting results: It provides long-lasting results compared to over-the-counter kits. The professional treatment is more potent, and the results can last for a year or more with proper care.
When you first consult with us regarding your smile goals and desired brightness level, you have the option of using one of the many different at-home treatment options available at Earwood Dentistry. This allows you all the comfort and convenience of an over-the-counter treatment with all the high-quality materials and expertise of professional whitening treatment. At Earwood Dentistry, we offer:
- Tray whitening: Tray bleaching is a type of professional whitening process that uses custom-made trays filled with a specialized whitening gel available only through your dentist.
- Paint-on teeth whiteners: Many existing over-the-counter options are commonly referred to as a “paint-on” teeth whiteners.
- Teeth whitening strips: Whitening strips are thin, flexible plastic made of polyethylene that contain a thin film of hydrogen peroxide on one side.
- Whitening toothpaste and mouthwash: The least expensive option for those seeking to whiten their teeth is a whitening toothpaste or mouthwash.
Please contact us at (919) 847-8413 to learn more about our teeth whitening services at Earwood Dentistry. Our team is happy to discuss the benefits of our in-office teeth whitening system, and will schedule your appointment to get started!