Our goal is to create quality and precise restorations that fit patients and thus improve their quality of life. Digital scanners capture precise results in a more efficient and time-effective manner. Earwood Dentistry uses the 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanner to improve the patient’s overall dental experience. They also increase the patient’s level of comfort and satisfaction. Any errors can be corrected before the digital impression can be sent to a lab where dentures, crowns, bridges, and other restoration models can be made quickly and accurately.
- More Comfortable – Instead of sitting in a chair for fifteen minutes to complete a messy, goopy, uncomfortable dental impression, the 3Shape TRIOS can scan teeth in a matter of seconds, saving time and without discomfort.
- Ability To See In Your Own Mouth – The scanner allows the dentists to display a 3D image of your teeth on a screen almost immediately after the scan is complete so you can get a better understanding of the condition of your teeth.
- Understand What Treatment Is Recommended – When patients see digital images of their teeth, it makes understanding treatment options easier.
- Treatment Versatility – The 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanner is highly versatile and helps the dentist more effectively treat: Removable partial dentures and bridges, crowns, abutments
- Better Quality Impressions The scanner measures the shapes of teeth for digital precision while also highlighting details in the 3D model.
- Faster Restorations – Restorations made using these scans are completed faster and have a more accurate fit and require fewer adjustments and remakes.